Can a business really come back from the dead? McDonalds the corporate juggernaut appears to be making a comeback! Shocking isn't it? But today I reluctantly walked into a McDonalds and a sixty year old lady with a huge smile on her face came over to me and offered me a sample of their Angus deluxe burger. Then I was assisted by a short skinny man with another large grin and to my surprise he was kind and courteous. The manager stopped to ask how I was doing and when I asked the same he gave an apparently sincere, "Every day's a good day!" Within a few minutes I received my food along with the new iced hazelnut coffee and sat down at a near table. I was again amazed to find out my food appeared fresh, the iced coffee was good, and the restaurant appeared spotless. It appears they are modeling after Starbucks and creating a family fun environment again.
After reading this you probably think I secretly adore McDonald's, but up until today I had the stereotype that the service is always horrible, that the food would be adequate, and the restaurant would be filthy. Given the recently slump in the coffee company Starbucks, McDonald has a chance to break into the near monopolized coffee industry. The age old franchise McDonald's maybe in the process of a successful and much need makeover that will restore it to its former glory.
The Original McDonald's commercial:
Welcome to the Life of Ryan! Feel free to voice your opinion on the various topics I've presented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate McDonalds
Post a Comment